Introduce Polycarboxylate High-Performance Water Reducer
Introduction of water reducing agent
- Water reducer is a concrete admixture that can reduce the amount of mixing water while maintaining the slump of concrete basically unchanged. Most of them are anionic surfactants, which can disperse cement particles after being added to concrete mixture, which can improve its workability, reduce unit water consumption, improve the fluidity of concrete mixture; or reduce unit cement consumption and save cement.
Water reducer is a kind of concrete admixture, which can be used alone or compounded with other functional components to improve the performance of freshly mixed concrete. When
- Water reducer is added to the cement, the workability and slump retention of the concrete mixture can be increased without changing the composition of the mixing system; or the workability of the concrete mixture remains unchanged Under certain conditions, reduce the amount of mixing water to improve the strength and durability of concrete, and reduce the phenomenon of fission, shrinkage and thermal deformation caused by hydration of cement.
- Concrete water reducer can absorb and disperse cement particles, release the water contained in cement aggregates, and improve the strength and compactness of concrete. In recent years, the research status of concrete superplasticizers, the synthesis technology and performance characteristics of ordinary chemicalbook water reducers represented by lignosulfonate water reducers and high-efficiency water reducers represented by polycarboxylate water reducers are expounded It is believed that the development of new products with higher water-reducing rate, better performance and better economy is the main direction for the development of high-performance concr ater-reducing agents in the future.
The development of polycarboxylate superplasticizer and the comparison with its predecessor
In fact, water reducers are also constantly developing. From the previous summary, there are mainly three series. Lignosulfonate series, naphthalenesulfonate formaldehyde polymer series and today’s polycarboxylate superplasticizer. They are arranged in chronological order. The lignosulfonate series is the first generation, the naphthalene sulfonate formaldehyde polymer series is the second generation and today’s polycarboxylate superplasticizer is the third generation. The water reducing rate of polycarboxylate superplasticizer is significantly higher than that of naphthalene-based water-reducer. Under the condition of exceeding the same water-reducing ratio, the dosage of polycarboxylate-based water-reducer may be smaller than that of naphthalene-based water-reducer; With the increase of the dosage, the limit water reducing rate of polycarboxylate superplasticizer is far higher than that of naphthalene-based superplasticizer, and the dosage of naphthalene-based superplasticizer has exceeded the limit when the dosage is around 2.0%, which shows that polycarboxylate superplasticizer is more suitable for configuration Low water-cement ratio high-strength concrete.
The difference between naphthalene series and polycarboxylate superplasticizer
- From the perspective of usability, polycarboxylate superplasticizer has strong plasticity, can effectively control the loss of slump over time and has little effect on concrete hardening time. It has a strong reinforcing effect and has shrinkage resistance, which can more effectively improve the impermeability and frost resistance of concrete, and can greatly improve the durability of concrete than naphthalene-based water reducers.
- In terms of price, the price of naphthalene-based water-reducers is generally cheaper than polycarboxylate water-reducers, but considering the dosage and use effect, the cost of polycarboxylate water-reducers may be lower Some.
- From the perspective of environmental protection performance, the production process of naphthalene-based water-reducers has certain pollution to the environment, while polycarboxylate water-reducers adopt environmentally friendly and green synthetic production processes, which can save cement, improve concrete performance, and promote green concrete. Sustainable development of low-carbon concrete technology.
To sum up, polycarboxylate superplasticizers are better than naphthalene-based superplasticizers, and polycarboxylate superplasticizers are also a major trend in the development of water reducers in the future.
polycarboxlate plasticizer is a polymer material additive widely used in industrial production, also known as polycarboxlate plasticizer. Any substance added to polymer materials that can increase the plasticity of the polymer is called a polycarboxlate plasticizer.
Polycarboxylate (PCE) is a remarkable polymer with excellent water-reducing efficiency, dispersibility, and compatibility. Its versatility and wide-ranging applications in construction, immersion products, textiles, and various other industries make it a vital component in enhancing material properties and performance.