Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Early Strength Grade DK-101
DK-101 is a new generation of environmentally friendly polycarboxylic acid high-performance water-reducing agent developed by our company. It adopts a special process and is composed of early-strength materials, water-reducing and air-entraining components. It has various functions such as early strength, water reduction, etc. It does not corrode steel bars and improve the durability of concrete. It can be used for ordinary concrete, slag concrete, plastic concrete, fluid concrete, high-performance concrete, etc. It has strong adaptability to commonly used cement.
Superplasticizer Monomer TPEG Water Reducing Specification
|Appearance||Faint Yellow Thick Liquid|
|Water Reducing Rate||30%|
|Air content ≤||2.4%|
- Excellent performance in dispersion and good slump retention.
- No corrosion effects
- Good compatibility with various concrete material components
- Environmental friendly, as required by corresponding ISO 14001 standard and regulations.
- Low application dosage and contraction rate.
- Liquid and Powder (With new technology)
- High water reduce rate
- High slump retention
- Stable Quality
Method of Use
- Do NOT use with naphthalene concrete dispersants simultaneously.
- Concrete test in advance necessary for optimal dosage confirmation.
- Compatibility test necessary in case of other concrete additives being used in combination.
- Recommended dosage: 0.2~0.8% of comenting material.
Storage and Transportation Condition
25kg lining plastic bag.
It is nonhazardous and should be stored in cool and ventilated place.
Package & Delivery Shipping Show
2. Store in a container with a lid and store in an environment of 0 ℃ ~ 35 ℃, avoid direct sunlight, rain and water leakage, mixing of debris, evaporation of water, etc.
3. The shelf life is 6 months, and it should be used after passing the test if it exceeds the shelf life