Beijing Dongke United Technologies Co.,Ltd.

by Transposh - translation plugin for wordpress

sles 70% sodium lauryl ether sulphate

SLES 70% is a specific concentration of Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate (SLES), which is a commonly used surfactant in many personal care and household cleaning products. SLES 70% is a highly concentrated form of SLES, where 70% of the liquid is made up of SLES and the remaining 30% is water and other solvents.

  • Applications of SLES 70%

SLES 70% is often used by manufacturers of personal care products and household cleaning products as a cost-effective and efficient way to incorporate SLES into their formulations. It is commonly used in products such as shampoos, body washes, facial cleansers, toothpaste, dishwashing liquids, laundry detergents, and surface cleaners.

It is important to note that while SLES has been deemed safe for use in personal care products and household cleaning products by regulatory agencies, some people may experience skin irritation or other allergic reactions when using products containing SLES. If you have sensitive skin or are concerned about the use of SLES in your products, it is recommended to consult with a healthcare professional or try alternative products that do not contain SLES.


  • SLES 70%: An Effective Surfactant for Personal Care and Cleaning Products

SLES 70%, also known as Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate at a concentration of 70%, is a versatile surfactant widely used in the formulation of personal care and household cleaning products. With its excellent foaming and emulsifying properties, SLES 70% has become a popular choice for manufacturers seeking an efficient and cost-effective ingredient.

Surfactants play a crucial role in many consumer products, acting as detergents, emulsifiers, and foaming agents. SLES 70% is derived from natural sources such as coconut oil or petroleum and shares a structural similarity with Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). However, SLES contains an additional ethoxy group, enhancing its performance and providing distinct advantages.

  • The benefits of SLES 70%

One of the key benefits of SLES 70% is its exceptional foaming capability. Whether in shampoos, body washes, or dishwashing liquids, consumers expect products to produce rich and stable foam. SLES 70% delivers on this front, creating a satisfying lather that enhances the perception of cleanliness and efficacy. Its ability to generate abundant foam contributes to a luxurious and enjoyable user experience.

Furthermore, SLES 70% acts as a highly effective emulsifier. In lotions, creams, and other personal care products, it helps blend water and oil-based ingredients, creating stable and visually appealing formulations. This emulsifying property ensures that the product maintains a consistent texture and appearance, enhancing its shelf appeal and usability.

Household cleaning products, such as laundry detergents and surface cleaners, also benefit from the powerful cleaning action of SLES 70%. Its surfactant properties enable it to dissolve and remove dirt, oils, and stains effectively. Whether tackling stubborn grease on dishes or grime on floors, SLES 70% aids in achieving a thorough and satisfactory clean.

However, it is important to consider potential sensitivities when working with SLES 70%. While regulatory agencies have deemed it safe for use in personal care and cleaning products, some individuals may experience skin irritation or allergic reactions. Manufacturers should prioritize responsible formulation and conduct thorough testing to ensure product safety and minimize potential adverse effects.

In recent years, there has been growing consumer demand for alternatives to traditional surfactants like SLES 70%. This shift is driven by concerns about potential environmental impacts and the desire for milder, more sustainable ingredients. Manufacturers are responding by exploring greener options, including naturally derived surfactants and surfactant blends that offer similar performance while meeting evolving consumer preferences.


In conclusion, SLES 70% is a widely used surfactant prized for its excellent foaming and emulsifying properties. It is a key ingredient in personal care and household cleaning products, contributing to their effectiveness, user experience, and visual appeal. While its usage should be approached with consideration for potential sensitivities, SLES 70% continues to be a valuable tool in formulators’ arsenal, providing the necessary attributes for high-performing products that meet consumers’ needs.

Chat with us
Chat with us
Questions, doubts, issues? We're here to help you!
None of our operators are available at the moment. Please, try again later.
Our operators are busy. Please try again later
Have you got question? Write to us!
This chat session has ended

Request A Quote Today