Today I will introduce Concrete admixture-water reducing agent, Polycarboxylic acid high performance water reducing agent DK-101, It is the most basic product used as a concrete admixture water-reducing agent.
Beijing Dongke Group, which is a professional manufacture for concrete admixture with more than 15 years. Founded 15 years ago, our company has advanced production equipment and professional technology, has a certain scale and strength, now has a skilled production, sales and after-sales service team, with excellent service quality, high-quality products for customers provide assurance. Concrete admixture-water reducing agent is our main product.
Water reducer is a concrete admixture that can reduce the water consumption for mixing while maintaining the slump of the concrete unchanged. Most of them are anionic surfactants, such as lignosulfonate, naphthalenesulfonate formaldehyde polymer and so on. After adding the concrete mixture, it can disperse the cement particles, which can improve its workability, reduce the unit water consumption, and improve the fluidity of the concrete mixture; or reduce the unit cement consumption and save cement.
It is suitable for pumping or normal concrete projects with strength grades of C15~C60 and above. It is especially suitable for the preparation of concrete projects with high durability, high fluidity, high slump retention, high strength and high appearance quality requirements. It is extremely beneficial for the preparation of high-fluidity concrete, self-compacting concrete and fair-faced concrete.
Ordinary water-reducing agents should be used for concrete where the daily minimum temperature is above 5℃. High-efficiency water-reducing agent is suitable for the construction of concrete whose daily minimum temperature is above 0℃, and is suitable for the preparation of high-fluidity concrete, high-strength concrete and steam-cured concrete.
Compared with other types of water-reducing agents, polycarboxylate-based superplasticizers not only have super-dispersing properties, but also can inhibit the slump loss of concrete. It is currently a domestic and international water-reducing agent. The focus of development research. The polycarboxylate water-reducing agent has relatively good adaptability to different cements, and it is easier to exert its low viscosity and slump retention performance when the water-to-binder ratio is low.
There are two main types of polycarboxylate superplasticizers, water-reducing agents, slump-preserving water-reducing agents and comprehensive water-reducing agents.
The performance of polycarboxylic acid water reducing agent has the following points:
1. Low dosage and high water reduction rate: The water reduction rate can be as high as 45%, which can be used to prepare high-strength and high-performance concrete.
2. Small loss when the slump is light: The slump loss of ready-mixed concrete is less than 15% in 2 hours, which is extremely beneficial for the long-distance transportation and pumping construction of commercial concrete.
3. Small shrinkage of concrete: It can significantly reduce the shrinkage of concrete, and significantly improve the volume stability and durability of concrete.
4. Very low alkali content: alkali content ≤0.2%.
5. Good product stability: no precipitation at low temperature.
6. The product is green and environmentally friendly: the product is non-toxic and harmless, and is a green and environmentally friendly product, which is conducive to sustainable development.
7. Good economic benefits: The overall project cost is lower than using other types of products.
Really hope that all the above information is helpful to you. If you are looking for the goods you need to know more information related to PCE, please contact us directly for more details, the best price and free sample.