Polycarboxylic acid high-efficiency water reducing agent is characterized by low dosage and high water reducing rate. When the dosage is 0.15-0.3%, the water reduction rate can reach 18-40%.
What is the Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Price
If you are in the business of concrete additives and the chemical business of ready-mixed concrete, then you must be interested in our Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer. We are a professional Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer manufacturer.
We DONGKE Group have more than 15 years experience in production and export. If you are interested in our Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer price then you should definitely check out the details and information. We are able to offer you the best Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer price and service.
What is Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer?
- The first type is methacrylic acid/methyl alkenoate copolymer, also known as polyester polycarboxylate water reducer. This type of water reducing agent is produced by polymerization of methacrylic acid and methacrylic acid methoxy polyethylene glycol ester, and the main chain and branched chain are connected by ester bonds.
- The second type is acryl ether copolymer, also known as polyether polycarboxylate water reducer. Select propylene-based polyoxyethylene ether (APEG) or methacrylic-based polyoxyethylene ether (TPEG) containing unsaturated double bonds as the main raw material, and carry out copolymerization reaction with unsaturated small monomers with functional groups to generate ether polycarboxylate-like polymer.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizers can be divided into two categories according to their main chain structures:
Product advantages of polycarboxylate water reducer
- Good compatibility with various cements, good slump retention performance of concrete, and 2. Concrete construction time is prolonged.
- Concrete construction time is prolonged.
- Low dosage, high water reduction rate and small shrinkage.
- Greatly improve the early and late strength of concrete.
- Low chloride ion content and low alkali content are beneficial to the durability of concrete.
- The production process is pollution-free and does not contain formaldehyde.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is a kind of unsaturated monomer containing carboxyl group, which is copolymerized with unsaturated monomer containing other functional groups, which can make concrete have excellent performance in water reduction, collapse protection, environmental protection, etc. High polymer.
The advantages of low dosage, high water reducing rate, controllable molecular Chemicalbook structure, good dispersibility, green environmental protection, and strong adaptability of polycarboxylate high-performance superplasticizer have attracted the attention and research of scholars and experts. It is used in engineering construction in various fields, thus becoming the development trend of concrete admixtures in the future.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer contains hydrophilic groups (such as carboxyl, sulfonic acid and other anionic groups) and hydrophobic groups (such as alkyl) in the molecule, and is an anionic surfactant. When the polycarboxylate superplasticizer Chemicalbook is added to the cement slurry, a coexistence system of cement, water and polycarboxylate superplasticizer is formed, so that the cement particles can be dispersed, and the macroscopic performance is that the cement paste has a certain dispersing performance .
In order to provide you with more helpful information, here is the latest price reference for this week’s polycarboxylate superplasticizer mother liquor, which includes the price reference for superplasticizers and slump retention agents, you can contact us directly.
Concrete Admixture For Concrete Performance And Effect Improvement The traditional way of using concrete cannot save the amount used and is not conducive to the
PCE Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer:This cutting-edge chemical is revolutionizing the construction industry by enhancing the properties of concrete.
Benefits of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer: This powerful additive is revolutionizing the construction industry by improving the performance of concrete.
Polycarboxylate high-efficiency water reducing agent is a kind of concrete admixture with high water reduction rate and low slump loss.