polycarboxylate Superplasticizers also known as high range water reducers,are additives used in making high strength concrete. Plasticizers are chemical compounds that enable the production of concrete with approximately 15% less water content. polycarboxylate Superplasticizers allow reduction in water content by 30% or more.
These additives are employed at the level of a few weight percent. Plasticizers and superplasticizers retard the curing of concrete. polycarboxylate superplasticizer has a strong dispersing effect on the cement, which can greatly improve the fluidity of the cement mixture and the slump of the concrete, while greatly reducing the water consumption and significantly improving the workability of the concrete.
However, some polycarboxylate superplasticizers will accelerate the slump loss of concrete, and excessive mixing will cause bleeding. The superplasticizer basically does not change the setting time of concrete. When the amount is large (overdose incorporation), it has a slight retardation effect, but it does not delay the growth of the early strength of hardened concrete.
Superplasticizers are used where well-dispersed particle suspension is required to improve the flow characteristics (rheology) of suspensions such as in concrete applications.
Their addition to concrete or mortar allows the reduction of the water to cement ratio without negatively affecting the workability of the mixture, and enables the production of self-consolidating concrete and high performance concrete. They greatly improve the performance of the hardening fresh paste. The strength of concrete increases when the water to cement ratio decreases.
We have DK100 water reducing grade PCE；DK200 slump retention grade PCE; DK101 early strength grade PCE；DK 104water reduction & slump retention integrated PCE.
The polycarboxylate Superplasticizers advantage
1. It has good compatibility with various cements, and the slump retention performance of concrete is good, which prolongs the construction time of concrete.
2. Low dosage, high water reduction rate and small shrinkage.
3. Significantly improve the early and late strength of concrete.
4. This product has low chloride ion content and low alkali content, which is conducive to the durability of concrete.
5. The production process of this product is pollution-free and does not contain formaldehyde. It conforms to the ISO14000 international standard for environmental protection management and is a green and environmentally friendly product.
6. Using polycarboxylate type water reducing agent, more slag or fly ash can be used to replace cement, thereby reducing costs.
polycarboxylate Superplasticizers It is suitable for prefabricated and cast-in-place reinforced concrete in various industrial and civil construction, water conservancy, transportation, port, municipal and other projects.
It is suitable for high-strength, super-high-strength and medium-strength concrete, as well as concrete that requires early strength, moderate frost resistance, and high fluidity.
Precast concrete components suitable for steam curing process.
It is suitable to be used as a water-reducing enhancement component (namely master batch) of various composite admixtures.