Superplasticizers is a concrete admixture that can reduce the water consumption for mixing while maintaining the slump of concrete basically unchanged. Most of them are anionic surfactants, such as lignosulfonate, naphthalenesulfonate formaldehyde polymer and so on. After adding the concrete mixture, it can disperse the cement particles, which can improve its workability, reduce the unit water consumption, and improve the fluidity of the concrete mixture; or reduce the unit cement consumption and save cement.
Superplasticizers are used where well-dispersed particle suspension is required to improve the flow characteristics (rheology) of suspensions such as in concrete applications. Their addition to concrete or mortar allows the reduction of the water to cement ratio without negatively affecting the workability of the mixture, and enables the production of self-consolidating concrete and high performance concrete. They greatly improve the performance of the hardening fresh paste. The strength of concrete increases when the water to cement ratio decreases.
The appearance form is divided into liquid and powder. The solid content of water is generally 20%, 40% (also called mother liquor), 60%, and the solid content of powder is generally 98%.
We have DK100 water reducing grade PCE；DK200 slump retention grade PCE; DK101 early strength grade PCE；DK 104water reduction & slump retention integrated PCE.
The Superplasticizers advance:
1. Good compatibility with various cements, good slump retention performance of concrete, extending the construction time of concrete.
2. Low dosage, high water reduction rate and small shrinkage.
3. Significantly improve the early and late strength of concrete.
4. This product has low chloride ion content and low alkali content, which is conducive to the durability of concrete.
5. The production process of this product is pollution-free and does not contain formaldehyde. It conforms to the ISO14000 environmental protection management international standard, and is a green environmental protection product.
6. Using polycarboxylate type water reducing agent, more slag or fly ash can be used to replace cement, thereby reducing costs.
polycarboxylate Superplasticizers It is suitable for prefabricated and cast-in-place reinforced concrete in various industrial and civil construction, water conservancy, transportation, port, municipal and other projects.
It is suitable for high-strength, super-high-strength and medium-strength concrete, as well as concrete that requires early strength, moderate frost resistance, and high fluidity.
1. The mixing amount is 0.5%~2.0% of the total weight of the cementitious material, and the usual mixing amount is 0.2%~0.5%; concrete trial mixing test should be carried out before use to find the best mixing amount;
2. It cannot be used in combination with naphthalene-based superplasticizers. When used in combination with other admixtures, the compatibility of concrete should be tested in advance;
3. Slump is highly sensitive to water consumption, and water consumption must be strictly controlled during use;
4. Pay attention to the maintenance of the concrete surface.
Precast concrete components suitable for steam curing process.
It is suitable to be used as a water-reducing enhancement component (namely master batch) of various composite admixtures.