Water reducer is a concrete admixture that can reduce the water consumption for mixing while maintaining the slump of concrete basically unchanged. Most of them are anionic surfactants, such as lignosulfonate, naphthalenesulfonate formaldehyde polymer and so on. After adding the concrete mixture, it can disperse the cement particles, which can improve its workability, reduce the unit water consumption, and improve the fluidity of the concrete mixture; or reduce the unit cement consumption and save cement.
The appearance form is divided into liquid and powder. The solid content of water is generally 20%, 40% (also known as mother liquor), 60%, and the solid content of powder is generally 98%.
According to the water reducing and enhancing ability of water reducing agent, it is divided into ordinary water reducing agent (also known as plasticizer, water reducing rate is not less than 8%, represented by lignosulfonate), superplasticizer (also known as superplasticizer) Plasticizer, the water reduction rate is not less than 14%, including naphthalene, melamine, sulfamate, aliphatic, etc.) and high-performance water-reducing agent (water reduction rate is not less than 25%, with polycarboxylic acid It is represented by water reducing agent), and is divided into early-strength type, standard type and retarded type.
According to the composition materials, it is divided into:
- polycyclic aromatic salts;
- water-soluble resin sulfonates.
Polycarboxylate high-performance water-reducing agent is a superplasticizer (water-reducing agent) for concrete with the most advanced technology, the highest technological content, the best application prospect and the best comprehensive performance in the world. Polycarboxylic acid high-performance water reducing agent is a compound product of carboxylic acid grafted multi-element copolymer and other effective additives. The performance comparison with similar products at home and abroad shows that the polycarboxylic acid-based high-performance water reducing agent has reached the current international advanced level in terms of technical performance indicators and cost performance.
Polycarboxylic acid series high performance water reducing agent
1. The mixing amount is 0.5% to 2.0% of the total weight of the cementitious material, and the usual mixing amount is 0.2% to 0.5%; the concrete trial mix test should be carried out before use to find the best mixing amount;
2. It cannot be used in combination with naphthalene-based superplasticizers. When used in combination with other admixtures, the compatibility of concrete should be tested in advance;
3. Slump is highly sensitive to water consumption, and water consumption must be strictly controlled during use;
4. Pay attention to the maintenance of the concrete surface.
If you have any need please kinldy contact us !