Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Slump Retention Agent DK-200
DK-200 is a specifically designed polycarboxylate superplasticizer which exhibits excellent slump retention effects due to our cutting-edge processing technique; it has a non-toxic, non-flammable environmentally friendly product which has a wide range of applications as used in the industrial fields of normal concrete, as well as self-compacting with high strength & durable concrete projects.If you want to know more about it, please feel free to contact us know.
Superplasticizer Monomer TPEG Water Reducing Specification
|Appearance||Faint Yellow Thick Liquid|
|Water Reducing Rate||/|
|Air content ≤||2.2%|
- Compare with the cement without adding DK-200, loses less slump retention degree and owns excellent retention performance.
- No corrosion effects
- Environmental friendly, as required by corresponding ISO 14001 standard and regulations.
Method of Use
- Do NOT use with naphthalene concrete dispersants simultaneously.
- Concrete test in advance necessary for optimal dosage confirmation.
- Compatibility test necessary in case of other concrete additives being used in combination.
- Recommended usage in combination with polycarboxylate dispersing superlasticizer(with a 25~40% amount of corresponding dispersant)
1.Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Slump Retention Agent DK-200 could apply overpass.
2.Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Slump Retention Agent DK-200 could apply rode.
Storage and Transportation Condition
It is nonhazardous and should be stored in cool and ventilated place.
Package & Delivery Shipping Show
Delivery:Within 15 working days
Shipment:FOB,CFR,CIF, By sea