Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer Water Reducing Grade DK-100
DK-100 is a specifically designed polycarboxylate superplasticizer which owns excellent dispersion performance while maintaining good retention effects due to our cutting-edge processing technique; it is used as a high range water reducing admixture in high performance concrete,high strength concrete,high volume fly ash/slag concrete,cement grouting,and dry mortar.Please feel free to contact with us if you have any needs.
Superplasticizer Monomer TPEG Water Reducing Specification
|Appearance||Faint Yellow Thick Liquid|
|Water Reducing Rate||30%|
|Air content ≤||2.4%|
1 .Excellent performance in dispersion and good slump retention.
- No corrosion effects
- Good compatibility with various concrete material components
- Environmental friendly, as required by corresponding ISO 14001 standard and regulations.
- Low application dosage and contraction rate
Method of Use
- Do NOT use with naphthalene concrete dispersants simultaneously.
- Concrete test in advance necessary for optimal dosage confirmation.
- Compatibility test necessary in case of other concrete additives being used in combination.
- Recommended dosage: 0.2~0.8% of cementing material.
- Traditional ones including high speed railways, highways, (air)ports, (hydro)power plants in forms of pre-cast concrete, reinforced concrete and pre-stressed concrete.
- Specifically designed for projects which have more demanding requirements on transportation/construction period as well as slump retention.(e.g. nuclear plants)
Storage and Transportation Condition
It is nonhazardous and should be stored in cool and ventilated place.
Delivery Shipping Show
Delivery:Within 15 working days
Shipment:FOB,CFR,CIF, By sea
Packaging and storage:
- The net weight is 200kg, 1000kg barrel sealed packaging, or special packaging according to customer requirements.
- Store in a container with a lid and store in an environment of 0 ℃ ~ 35 ℃ to avoid direct sunlight, rain and water leakage, mixing of debris, and evaporation of water.
- The shelf life is 6 months. After the shelf life expires, it should be used after passing the test.
Why did lots of customers choose us?
Good quality, competitive price and timely delivery time.
Can you proceed by our specification and package?
Definitely is available, we do OEM service and any of your request about package can be customized.
What is your first order payment terms?
Payment terms: 30% deposit in advance and 70% balance against the copy of B/L.