Concrete water reducer
Water reducing agent is an innovative new generation polycarboxylate ether based slump retaining aid with super retention technology.
polycarboxylate superplasticizer is a new type concrete admixture for green concrete.
It can be used in high strength concrete, high performance concrete, mass concrete and high quality flow plastic concrete.
Concrete water reducer Specification
|Appearance（25℃）||White or Yellow Flakes|
|PH value（5% aqueous solution）||6.9|
|Water reducing rate（%）≥||28|
|Chloride ion content（%）≤||/|
(1) A kind of anionic / non-ionic liquid admixture, low-chloride, low-alkali, non-toxic, free effect on ecological environment.
(2) Water reducing agent has excellent water-reducing ability. can greatly reduce slump loss.
(3) Water reducing agent can significantly reduce 25% ~40% mixing water in concrete.
(4) High strength enhancing ability. Better performance when used together mineral admixture.
(5) No bleeding, anti-segregation, easy to pump and transport.
(6) Good appearance of hardened concrete, without water lines, big bubbles, and color difference.
(7) High durability. Water reducing agent can greatly improve compactness, freeze-thaw resistance, carbonation resistance, elastic modulus and impermeability; reduce drying shrinkage and creep of concrete.
(8) A stable performance, non-precipitation.
Mainly for manufacturing high performance polycarboxylate water reducer.
TPEG is mainly for manufacturing high performance polycarboxylate water reducer. Technical specification Item Index Appearance White flake Hydroxyl value(MgKOH g) 20~25 PH value(1% water solution) 5~7 Degree of unsaturation(molkg) 0.39 Min Double bond retention(%) 90 Min
Storage and Transportation Condition
It is nonhazardous and should be stored in cool and ventilated place.
Package & Delivery Shipping Show
Delivery:Within 15 working days
Shipment:FOB,CFR,CIF, By sea